So many bug fixes etc, was going to release 3.95 as a in between but I was lazy and here we are now with 4.0 RC1 ready for use.
- fixed glitch with manual rename, where after renaming wrong file was passed to manual rename sub.
- added alot more international char converts, thanks to Mauro J. Jaskelioff
- Improved guess tag routines
- tags were not being displayed in correct columns, fixed
- removed .? from begining and end of url pattern, was removing . before ext
- save window size checkbox will remain ticked if user saves window size.
- improved general cleanup regexp's
- sp casing regexp now catches words @ with _ or . surrounding it
- Added International character à to casing regexp was allready in International support.
- Updated Spaces regexp
- optimized pad w zeros regexps (reduced regexp lines by 50%)
- Overhauled truncate to code, much smaller and efficient
- fixed file icons not displaying after rename
- updated tool tips (more straight forward etc).
- Optimized general cleanup regexps as well as add support for different space delimiters.
- All options should fully support and recognize space _ and . as space chars.
- right click on hlist now selects item under it (been trying to figure that out for ages.
- Added new padding option (yes I know feature freeze n all), it puts an x between what it belives to be season and episode numbers. ie: 101 -> 1x01, 0911 -> 09x11 etc. for extra safety it will not do this on 4 digit numbers that start with 19 or 20 to avoid mistaking dates.
- added notv to kill word list
- added nl to url matching regexp
- added SG-1 to spec word casing list
- pad NxNN with 0 wasnt matching files with . or _ for space delimiter, fixed