If you look down the righthand menu you will see my donation button. Feel free to send me a few dollars to show appreciation. Donations will be announced in my blog unless a person wishes to remain anonymous.
So remember if you would like to make my day,
just drop a few dollars my way.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Well after copying nearly 40gig of vids off my mate I needed to give them a good cleanout, fortunately for me I found a few more things in need of tweaking.
- dots2spaces wasnt working correctly with underscore set as space delimiter fixed.
- Fixed previous version typo.
- improved general cleanup yet again (wasnt properly cleaning if space delimiter was anything but space).
- added some more tags to rm words list
- manual rename updates the original filename when apply is pressed.
- rm words wasnt correctly working on directories (fixed).
- was still using $_ instead of $file in some places in fixname.pm (fixed)
- When renaming directories general cleanup and rm words now work as expected.