Wasnt expecting a update so soon but there was a serious bug in blockrename.
4.0 RC10 Changelog
- start of blockrename preview (hidden for now)
- block rename uses fn_rename instead of perls, this makes it obey overwrite mode, fsfix and check for tmp files,
- fixed bug where blockrename was still reading from dir filtered when preforming rename, so editable left side of block rename would mislead user.
Caught myself out on this one, hopefully noone else.
- plog in all blockrename functions
- blockrename will not process lists that do not match each others length