4.0.1a - bit more polish on the CLI interface, thanks to John Tibbs for picking out the coding errors and typos I never manage to.
Ive been a bit quite on the updates for namefix.pl lately due to a new job which keeps me very busy (Systems Administrator for a Large International Mining Laboratory). I have also been house hunting and currently waiting for finance approval for the house I have made an offer on. Hopefully once Im in my new house I will be able to get more coding done and also resume my electronic projects.
Enjoy The holidays :)
- cli short options can be put anywhere, not just at start
- updated install.sh to stop making broken links
- fixed - Special Case misses casing that begin with a hyphen, eg "- a "
- fixed chdir error when just running namefix-cli.pl
- fixed "pad NN w -" when using underscores
- fixed cli short options being double processed as long options and being rejected
- fixed a few typos
Forgot to comment out line 635 and cbf re-uploading and bumping version number either. Line 635 just prints out some info when processing short options.