Its funny how things seem to come full circle, back in 2000 when I started this app it was a very simple command line tool that grew into a gui app. Now 8 years later the command line interface has been put back in. I never intended to take out the cli but I simply lost the 2.0 cli only code while I went mad learning to use the Tk widget set.
New CLI Features:
- The new cli interface boasts nearly full access to namefix.pl options and once I am done it will have complete access.
- Short and long style options are supported
- Can save options as default from cli interface
- Can output to a console (or gui if u want) html webbrowser using --html, defaults to elinks atm (extremely handy for id3 mode).
- The current options names are not set in stone, think of them as placeholders for better names which Im waiting on users like yourself to suggest.
- HTML mode really does rock.