Monday, October 29, 2007

4.0 RC6

Having found a little bit of spare time here and there I have been hunting down and fixing some little bugs. I have fixed "disable regexp" option from screwing with directory listings.

In between fixing little bugs I am also changing my code format slightly. Some sections of I havent touched in a few years so Im comming back upon some messy code I knowingly left for myself.

Im still pushing for a beautiful 4.0 release (ie 99.999999999% bugfree). Being a 1 man team, I dont have the spare time to develop 4.0 and 5.0 at the same time. So as much as I want to rock the boat Im going to grin and bear it (deal with convoluted directory listing methods).

The next planned bug to fix is to have ".." listed even when running a fixname, as its always going to be used regardless for directory browsing. I did think of just throwing in a "up 1 dir" button, but felt it would have been cheating.